Hi, I'm Jeff Carpenter, a software engineer living in San Francisco.
I currently build machine learning tools at Waymo (the Google self-driving car project). Prior to that I was at Google on the Chrome team. Prior to that, see my LinkedIn.
Here are a few of my most read posts:
- Build a Markov Chain Sentence Generator in 20 lines of Python
- How are Words Represented in Machine Learning?
- How to Solve Every Software Engineering Interview Question
- Understanding the Security of Cryptographic Hash Functions
- I started wpt.fyi, a data platform for making browsers more API compatible.
- Various contributions to Chromium infrastructure.
- Various contributions to jsdom.